Page 1355 - 2019-2020 CCMarine Catalogue
P. 1355

TRAILER ACCESSORIES
ROLLER BUNKS
Change bunk trailers to roller-type
Made of heavy gauge galvanized steel for long lasting rust protection. Can be mounted on existing flat bunkboards, or use special mounting brackets (sold separately) for height and angle adjustment. Note: Mounting hardware not included
• Easier loading and unloading on short or un-improved ramps • Replaces bunk boards or may be added on top of existing bunks • Channel-style bunks pre-assembled • Channel 2-1/8"W x 2-1/2"H • Pair supports up to 1,500 lbs.
ORDER NO.
336-27700
336-27710
Mfr. No.	Description
27700	4 ft. Roller Bunk, Galvanized, Pair, boxed
27710	5 ft. Roller Bunk, Galvanized, Pair, boxed
DELUXE MARINE BUNK CARPET
Slit to 11" or 18" Widths
High quality, weather-resistant 17 oz. carpet renews trailer bunk appearance and protects boats from scratches. Durable backing, minimal water retention. 11" width completely covers 2x4 or 2x6. 18" width completely covers 2x6 or 3x8.
Cut to desired length.
ORDER NO.
336-11330
336-11330-2
336-11349
336-11372
Mfr. No.
11330
11330-2
11349
11372
Colour Size
Black,
Black,
Black,
Grey,
11" x 12'
11" x 150' (bulk)
18" x 18'
11" x 12'
MULTI-SPORT TRAILER IN A BOX
C.E. Smith's Multi-Sport Trailer ships to your door by UPS and is designed for easy assembly using common tools. Includes everything you need to carry a small boat, inflatable or PWC up to about 12' long. Its galvanized steel frame is built strong and has an ample 800lb. carrying capacity. Includes DOT approved lights, a pair of 5' adjustable carpeted bunk boards with dual supports,
winch stand, winch, hook and strap, 4.80x8" tires, and hitch coupler with safety chains. Rated for use at highway speeds. Winch stand can be mounted anywhere along the tongue to balance the load.
Proper load balancing is always critical for safe trailering!
Unloaded Weight: 200 lbs. Max Capacity: 800 lbs. Gross Vehicle Capacity: 1000 lbs.
Dimensions:
Overall Length: 140" Overall Width: 54" Frame Width: 40" Distance Between Cross Members: 32"	ORDER NO.
Coupler to Axle: 120"	336-48810
Frame Height Above Ground: 18"
NOTE: A trailer is properly balanced when the tires are carrying 85% of the gross vehicle weight with the remaining 15% carried by the hitch ball. For example: trailer + boat + motor + gas + all gear, etc. = 600lbs, then the load must be moved forward or backward on the trailer such that the hitch ball is carrying 90lbs (600 x 0.15 = 90lbs). Too little weight resting on the hitch ball causes dangerous trailer sway. Safe trailering!!
For more information see: www.cesmithco.com
Mfr. No.
48820
1323


































































































   1353   1354   1355   1356   1357