Page 153 - Bonhams Presencer Buddhist Art Collection Oct. 2 2018
P. 153

Registration and Bidding Form   登記及競投表格

 (Attendee / Absentee / Online / Telephone Bidding)  邦瀚斯
 Paddle number (for office use only)                    號牌 (僅供本公司填寫)
 Please circle your bidding method above.  (出席者/書面競投/網上/電話競投) 請選擇競投方法
 This sale will be conducted in accordance with   Sale title:  Sale date:   本拍賣會將根據邦瀚斯的「業務規定」進行,在  拍賣會標題:  拍賣會日期:
 Bonhams’ Conditions of Sale and bidding and buying   拍賣會的競投及購買將由「業務規定」規管。閣
 at the Sale will be regulated by these Conditions.   下閱讀「業務規定」時應一併閱讀有關本拍賣會
 You should read the Conditions in conjunction with   Sale no.   Sale venue:   的「拍賣會資料」,該「拍賣會資料」載有閣下  拍賣會編號:   拍賣會場地: 香港
 the Sale Information relating to this Sale which sets   於作出購買時須支付的費用,以及有關在拍賣會
 out the charges payable by you on the purchases   If you are not attending the sale in person, please provide details of the Lots on which you wish to bid at least 24 hours   如閣下未能親身出席拍賣會,請最遲於拍賣會前24小提供閣下欲競投的拍賣品詳情。競投將被下調至最
 you make and other terms relating to bidding and   prior to the sale. Bids will be rounded down to the nearest increment. Please refer to the Notice to Bidders in the catalogue   競投及購買的其他條款。閣下若對「業務規定」  接近的競投增幅。請參閱圖錄中「競投者須知」內有關指示邦瀚斯代表閣下執行電話、網上或書面競投
 buying at the Sale. You should ask any questions you   for further information relating to Bonhams executing telephone, online or absentee bids on your behalf. Bonhams will   有任何疑問,應在簽署本表格前提出。「業務規
 have about the Conditions before signing this form.   endeavour to execute these bids on your behalf but will not be liable for any errors or failing to execute bids.  定」亦包含由競投人及買家作出的若干承諾及限  的進一步資料。邦瀚斯將代表閣下盡力執行該等競投,但本公司並不對任何錯誤或未能執行競投承擔責
 These Conditions also contain certain undertakings   制邦瀚斯對競投人及買家的責任。   任。
 by bidders and buyers and limit Bonhams’ liability to   General Bid Increments HK$:  一般競投價遞增幅度(港元):
 bidders and buyers.   $10,000 - 20,000..............by 1,000s   $200,000 - 500,000..........by 20,000 / 50,000 / 80,000s   $10,000 - 20,000..............按 1,000s
 $20,000 - 50,000..............by 2,000 / 5,000 / 8,000s   $500,000 - 1,000,000........by 50,000s   資料保護 - 閣下資料的使用  $200,000 - 500,000..........按 20,000 / 50,000 / 80,000s
 Data protection – use of your information  $50,000 - 100,000............by 5,000s   $1,000,000 - 2,000,000......by 100,000s   在本公司獲得任何有關閣下的個人資料時,本公  $20,000 - 50,000..............按 2,000 / 5,000 / 8,000s   $500,000 - 1,000,000........按 50,000s
 Where we obtain any personal information about you,   $100,000 - 200,000..........by 10,000s   above $2,000,000............at the auctioneer’s discretion   司只會根據本公司的「私隱政策」條款使用閣下  $50,000 - 100,000............按 5,000s   $1,000,000 - 2,000,000......按 100,000s
 we shall only use it in accordance with the terms of   的資料(以閣下披露資料時給予本公司的任何  $100,000 - 200,000..........按 10,000s   $2,000,000以上………....由拍賣官酌情決定
 our Privacy Policy (subject to any additional specific   The auctioneer has discretion to split any bid at any time.
 consent(s) you may have given at the time your   額外特定同意為準)。閣下可透過本公司網站  拍賣官可隨時酌情決定把任何競投價拆細。
 information was disclosed). A copy of our Privacy Policy   (www.bonhams.com)、郵寄香港金鐘道88號太古
 can be found on our website (www.bonhams.com) or   廣場一期2001室客戶服務部或電郵至hongkong@
 requested by post from Customer Services Department,   Customer Number  Title  bonhams.com索取「私隱政策」的副本。我們  客戶編號  稱銜
 Suite 2001, One Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Hong   可能會提供您的個人資訊給公司內成員,意即其
 Kong or by e-mail from info@bonhams.com. We may   First Name  Last Name  子公司、或最终控股公司與其子公司(無論註冊  名  姓
 disclose your personal information to any member of   於英國或其他地區),我們不會將您的資訊透露
 our group which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate   Company name (to be invoiced if applicable)  公司名稱(如適用的話將作為發票收票人)
 holding company and its subsidiaries (whether registered   給公司以外人員,但可能會不定時向您提供您可
 in the UK or elsewhere). We will not disclose your data to   Address   能會有興趣之資訊,包括第三方提供之產品及服  地址
 anyone outside our group but we may from time to time   務。
 provide you with information about goods and services
 which we feel maybe of interest to you including those   如欲接收我们的資訊,請選擇:
 provided by third parties.  City  County / State  電郵       郵寄  城市                  縣/郡
 Would you like to receive information from    Post / Zip code  Country  郵編         國家
 us by email?              or post   競投者須知
 Telephone mobile  Telephone daytime  客戶需提供身份證明文件如護照、駕駛執照、身  流動電話                   日間電話
 Notice to Bidders.
 Clients are requested to provide photographic proof of   Telephone evening  Fax  份證的副本證明,以及住址證明如水電費賬單、
 ID - passport, driving licence, ID card, together with proof   銀行或信用卡結算單等。公司客戶亦需提供公司  夜間電話  傳真
 of address - utility bill, bank or credit card statement etc.   Preferred number(s) in order for Telephone Bidding (inc. country code)  章程/公司註冊文件的副本,以及授權個別人士
 Corporate clients should also provide a copy of their   代表進行競投的函件。如閣下未能提供上述文  競投電話號碼(包括電話國家區號)
 articles of association / company registration documents,   件,可能導致本公司未能處理閣下的競投。如閣
 together with a letter authorising the individual to bid on   下競投高價的拍賣品,本公司可能要求閣下提供
 the company’s behalf. Failure to provide this may result in   銀行信用證明。  電郵(大楷)
 your bids not being processed. For higher value lots you   E-mail (in capitals)
 may also be asked to provide a bank reference.  By providing your email address above, you authorise Bonhams to send to this address information relating to Sales, marketing material and   閣下倘若提供以上電郵地址,代表授權邦瀚斯可把跟拍賣會﹑市場資料與消息相關的信息發送至此電郵地址。邦瀚


 news concerning Bonhams. Bonhams does not sell or trade email addresses.
                                            斯不會售賣或與第三方交換此電郵地址資料。
 If successful  I am registering to bid as a private buyer   I am registering to bid as a trade buyer  若成功購買拍品  本人登記為私人客戶   本人登記為交易客戶
 I will collect the purchases myself  本人將自行提取貨品
    Please note that all telephone calls are recorded.
 Please arrange shippers to contact me with    Please tick if you have registered with us before  請安排運輸公司聯繫我提供報價,   請注意所有電話對話將被錄音  以往曾於本公司登記
 a quote and I agree that you may pass them    Important  我同意將本人聯繫資料交予運輸公司。    重要提示
 my contact details.  When registering, the Bidder accepts personal liability for his/her purchase payment, unless it has been previously agreed in writing   除非事前另行與邦瀚斯以書面協定競投人以第三方代理人的身份行事,否則一經登記,競投人須對其購買款
 with Bonhams, that a Bidder is acting as an agent for a third party. Any person placing a bid as agent on behalf of another (whether   項承擔個人責任。任何作為他人代理的人士(不論他是否已披露其為代理或其主事人的身份)須就其獲接納
 * Any person, bidders and purchasers must be at least 18   or not he has disclosed this fact or the identity of his principal) will be jointly and severally liable with the principal to the Seller and to   * 任何人士、競投人及買家必須年滿18歲方可於拍賣會
 years of age to participate in the Sale of Lots comprising   Bonhams under any contract resulting from the acceptance of a bid. By signing this form you agree to be bound by the Notice to     上參與競投葡萄酒、烈酒及酒精飲料等拍賣品。  的出價而產生的合約與主事人共同及個別地向賣家及邦瀚斯承擔責任。透過簽署此表格,閣下同意接受本圖
 wine, spirits and liquors.  Bidders printed in this Catalogue. You also authorise Bonhams to pursue a financial reference from your bank. Finally, Bonhams may   錄內的「競投者須知」的約束。閣下亦授權邦瀚斯向閣下的銀行查詢閣下的財務狀況。邦瀚斯可要求閣下提
 request that you provide proof of identity and permanent address for verification and client administration purposes.  供身份證明及永久地址供查核及客戶管理用途。
                                                                                     最高港元競投價
 Telephone or   Lot no.   Brief description  MAX bid in HK$    Covering bid*  電話或書面  拍賣品編號           應急競投價*
 Absentee (T / A)  (excluding premium)  競投  拍賣品說明                                    (不包括買家費用)











 BY SIGNING THIS FORM YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE SEEN THE CATALOGUE AND HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD OUR CONDITIONS OF SALE AND WISH TO BE BOUND  閣下簽署此表格,則代表閣下已閱讀圖錄,亦已細閱並理解我們的「業務規定」,並願意受其約束,及同意繳付「競投人通告」內提及「買家費用」﹑增
 BY THEM, AND AGREE TO PAY THE BUYER’S PREMIUM, VAT AND ANY OTHER CHARGES MENTIONED IN THE NOTICE TO BIDDERS. THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.  值稅及其他收費。這影響閣下的法律權利。
 Your signature:  Date:  簽字:                                          日期:

 * Covering Bid: A maximum bid (exclusive of Buyers Premium) to be executed by Bonhams only if we are unable to contact you by telephone, or should the connection be lost during bidding.  * 應急競投價:表示如在競投期間我們未能透過電話與閣下聯絡或電話連線中斷,則只有邦瀚斯可獲閣下授權以應急競投價為最高競投價(不包括買家費用)代閣下進行競投。
 NB. Payment will only be accepted from an account in the same name as shown on the invoice and Auction Registration form.  進行付款的戶口持有人名稱必須與發票及「拍賣登記表格」上所列的名稱相同。
 Please email or fax the completed Auction Registration form and requested information to:    請將填妥的「拍賣登記表格」及所需資料電郵或傳真至:
                                                                           THE PRESENCER COLLECTION OF BUDDHIST ART  |  151
 Bonhams, Customer Services, Suite 2001, One Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Hong Kong. Tel: +852 2918 4321  Fax: +852 2918 4320, info.hk@bonhams.com  香港金鐘道88號太古廣場一期2001室客戶服務部 電話:+852 2918 4321    傳真:+852 2918 4320,info.hk@bonhams.com
 Bonhams (Hong Kong) Limited. Suite 2001, One Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Hong Kong. Company Number 1426522.  HK/08/18  香港金鐘道88號太古廣場一期2001室Bonhams (Hong Kong) Limited.公司編號1426522  HK/08/18
   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156