Page 68 - 衛生署英語NEW
P. 68

63      參、各部門對話



                  coughing, fever, stomachache.
              A:這些症狀是從什麼時候開始的?
                  When did these symptoms begin?

              A:以前有沒有什麼特殊疾病?例如:糖尿病、高血壓、氣喘。
                  Have you ever had any specifi c diseases? For example:
                  diabetes, hypertension, asthma.

              A:請您現在拿這些單子到櫃檯批價,再到藥局領藥。
                  Please take these sheets to the cashier, and then collect
                  your medicine at the Pharmacy.

              A:往前直走、右手邊就是藥局了。
                  Just go straight; you will see the Pharmacy on your right
                  hand side.
              A:直走、穿過粉紅色門的左手邊就是急診檢驗室。
                  Just go straight, through the pink door, and you will see
                  the Emergency Laboratory at your left hand side.

              A:在您的右手邊第二個門就是急診x光室。
                  The second door of your right hand side is the emergency
                  X-ray room.
              A:我現在先幫您打針(止痛針、退燒針)。
                  Let me give you an injection (injection of pain-reliever,
                  injection of fever-reducer).

              A:您現在可以回家休息了。
                  You can go home now.
              A:如果您不舒服的症狀沒有改善,可以到門診繼續追蹤治療。
                  If you don’t feel better, you may continue treatment at the
                  clinic.
   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73