Page 137 - 衛生署英語NEW
P. 137

醫院英語對話法寶書
             醫院英語對話法寶書          132

               Do I have to wait for such a long time? I wouldn’t mind
               seeing any available doctor now. I just cannot stand this
               toothache anymore.
           B﹒目前○○醫生有空,馬上幫您安排,麻煩您的健保卡,謝謝!
               Doctor  ZZ  is  available  right  now.  I  will  make  an
               arrangement for you. Please give me your NHI card.
               Thanks.

           B﹒掛號費100元,謝謝!
               The registration fee is NT$100. Thank you.

           B﹒這樣可以了,您可以進去看診了。
               That’s it. You can go inside. The doctor will see you now.


           【現場掛號二】Walk-in registration 2

           A﹒小姐,我想做牙齒美白。
               Ms. I would like to whiten my teeth.

           B﹒以前有來過嗎?
               Have you ever been here before?

           A﹒沒有,第一次。
               No, this is my fi rst time.

           B﹒那麻煩您幫我填寫一下初診單,並且將您的健保卡及居留證給我。
               Please fi ll out the form「fi rst-time visit record」, and give
               me your NHI card and resident permit.

           A﹒您有想要看的醫生嗎?
               Do you prefer any doctor?

           B﹒聽說XX醫生不錯,我想給她看。
               I’ve heard that Doctor XX is good. I would like to see him.
   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142